Meeting & Visitor Info
The Chester County Camera Club serves as a forum for photographers, from beginners to advanced amateurs and professionals. The Club currently has about 130 active members.
The Chester County Camera Club meets the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at Westminster Presbyterian Church in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Some club meetings and competitions are streamed on Zoom. The first meeting features a guest speaker. The second is a competition judged by individuals who are not club members. Members' Forums are also held monthly and feature club members presenting topics on which they are knowledgeable. Check the Schedule page for dates.
Mentor Meetings, in which club members mentor others on a variety of subjects, are held once each month. Check the Schedule page for dates. (Note: Mentors and Mentees should have their cameras, camera manuals, and computers with post-processing software for the meetings.)
The club meeting year runs from September through June.
We hold outings for members to get together and take photos at exciting venues around the region. The club also offers occasional bus trips to other destinations, such as New York, Washington, or Annapolis. To see images taken by members and guests on these outings, check the gallery page and click on the + sign to see your choices.
Historically, the club has offered 3-5 weekend workshops throughout the year. Past workshops have included Matting and Mounting, Indoor Photography Creativity, Lighting for Portrait Photography, and The Art of Seeing. Workshops are listed on the Schedule page.
New Member Welcome Kit
Please see our New Member Welcome Kit through the link or under Club Information->Downloads->Miscellaneous.
Guests are welcome to attend two meetings/events without joining.
Membership dues are $55 per year with $35 for each additional family member.
Full-time student (with ID) dues are $35.
Some activities may involve additional fees to offset costs.
You must be a paid club member to participate in club competitions, outings, workshops, and other events. For additional information, please click the CONTACT US link on the menu.
How to Join or Renew
New member applications and member renewals are an annual two-step process. Every individual must complete the Membership / Application Renewal Form AND pay annual membership dues.
1. Complete the 2023-2024 Membership Application / Renewal form
The form includes the required liability waiver, accepting or declining permission to use your images for club purposes, and accepting or declining permission for the club to use images in which you are shown. Click this link to access the form -> 2023-2024 Membership Application / Renewal.
2. Pay annual membership dues
- Membership dues may be paid by PayPal or check
- Select your membership from the Membership Type pull-down menu
- Click the orange Pay Now button below
- You will be transferred to the PayPal website
- Follow the steps to login to your existing PayPal account or login as a guest to make your CCCC membership dues payment
- Indicate you wish to pay by check on the online Membership Application / Renewal form. The check payment address will be emailed to you.
- The online form MUST be completed by all members who wish to participate in club events including competitions, outings, workshops, and other club events.
- The club membership year runs from November 1 through October 31.
- Membership applications received after April 1 will be established through October 31 of the following year.
- If applying for or renewing memberships as a Family (people with the same address)
- Each individual must complete the online form.
- Each individual must apply with a unique email address for the membership to be activated.
- Memberships will not be established or renewed for individuals who do not both complete the online form and pay membership dues.
Membership Payment using PayPal
Select your membership from the pull-down menu then click the orange Pay Now button
Membership Payment by Check
Indicate you wish to pay by check on the online Membership Application / Renewal form. The check payment address will be emailed to you.
Meetings are held at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 10 West Pleasant Grove Road, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382. Please check the schedule for each meeting. Some meetings are streamed on Zoom. We will occasionally hold additional meetings with guest speakers on dates other than the second Wednesday of the month. Click on the event in the schedule for a complete description.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.